The Wired Forum Index The Wired
:)

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Muslim Massacre
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 61, 62, 63  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
JJW009
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 12:58 pm    Post subject: Muslim Massacre Reply with quote

http://www.muslimmassacre.com/

It's very retro, but quite fun.

Just remember, machine-gunning unarmed women is usually considered a *bad thing*, so put down the gun before you go out side unsure.gif

--------------------

user posted image     user posted image
paulpowers

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 7:54 am    Post subject: Muslim Massacre Reply with quote

JJW009 wrote:
Just remember, machine-gunning unarmed women is usually considered a *bad thing*, so put down the gun before you go out side unsure.gif

not if your american

--------------------

Dreams come at the cost of reality
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
RedeyesUK

Location: Over there, then left a bit..no, a bit more..that's it!

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 8:36 am    Post subject: Muslim Massacre Reply with quote

Quote:
Visitors, we are sorry, however, this site is experiencing difficulties at this time. Please return later.
sad.gif

I wonder if someone complained. dry.gif
JJW009
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 9:09 pm    Post subject: Muslim Massacre Reply with quote

paulpowers wrote:
JJW009 wrote:
Just remember, machine-gunning unarmed women is usually considered a *bad thing*, so put down the gun before you go out side  unsure.gif

not if your american

Yes, but we're British don't you know and it simply isn't cricket tongue.gif

This thread will shortly self-destruct.

--------------------

JJW009
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 7:42 pm    Post subject: Muslim Massacre Reply with quote

I'm thinking of getting one of the little 12" laptops. Do you think it would be wise to play this on the plane when I go on holiday laugh.gif

Although, I'm not sure about running it under WINE dry.gif

--------------------

Freebo

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 3:19 pm    Post subject: Muslim Massacre Reply with quote

Lol, i got to Osama but his planes pwned me....

My mate finished it and got like 1700 kills or sommant :\

--------------------

paulpowers wrote:
we are a right bunch of f*ck ups arnt we
brataccas

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 5:11 pm    Post subject: Muslim Massacre Reply with quote

JJW009 wrote:

Yes, but we're British don't you know and it simply isn't cricket  tongue.gif

This thread will shortly self-destruct.

oi. stop generalising smile.gif Im not british damnit

--------------------

user posted image

user posted image

Q:Why do Saxons people call themselves British? A: because they are ashamed of being English??

Q: What does the GB sticker mean on the back of English cars? A: Germaniac Barbarian.
JJW009
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 9:30 pm    Post subject: Muslim Massacre Reply with quote

I still play this sometimes laugh.gif

Brat, I edited your quote because is was broken.

Also, the "We" was the "Royal We", and I'll have you know that "We" are definitely British tongue.gif

--------------------

brataccas

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 10:54 pm    Post subject: Muslim Massacre Reply with quote

so u were born in falkland islands then? nop didnt think so, your not british eusa_whistle.gif

--------------------

user posted image

user posted image

Q:Why do Saxons people call themselves British? A: because they are ashamed of being English??

Q: What does the GB sticker mean on the back of English cars? A: Germaniac Barbarian.
JJW009
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 11:58 pm    Post subject: Muslim Massacre Reply with quote

I'm Cornish if you want to be specific, but Cornwall is part of Great Britain. That's the big island which is the British mainland. The Queen rules over all the British isles, northern Ireland and overseas territories.

Technically Cornwall is part of England, but that's not something we like to remember...

I also consider myself "European", although it's a shame we don't get our own Eurovision entry laugh.gif

--------------------

brataccas

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 9:52 pm    Post subject: Muslim Massacre Reply with quote

then you should be a proud cornish instead of this "british" crap eusa_whistle.gif cornish even have their own celtic? language eusa_whistle.gif celts werent british, so how can you be? laugh.gif

--------------------

user posted image

user posted image

paulpowers

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 8:11 am    Post subject: Muslim Massacre Reply with quote

I have friends who's parents are from India but he is proud to be British

--------------------

Dreams come at the cost of reality
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Darrence

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2017 7:37 pm    Post subject: kBFLubvHtPqtnG Reply with quote Edit/Delete this post

Hey, that's polewfur. Thanks for the news.
Xandy

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2017 3:51 am    Post subject: mNCeoKIwcmj Reply with quote Edit/Delete this post

Now that's subelt! Great to hear from you. http://toqeuqelwkm.com pgolisfn [link=http://ujpbchkbdp.com]ujpbchkbdp[/link]
Christy

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2017 6:01 am    Post subject: sTZOgnHkkahjwwiJZ Reply with quote Edit/Delete this post

free car insurance quotes Danielson CT list of auto insurances in Chatsworth CA payless auto insurance Downers Grove IL
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Wired Forum Index -> Games All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 61, 62, 63  Next
Page 1 of 63

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You can delete your posts in this forum
You can vote in polls in this forum